Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Lilly - New Arrivals/Thoughts on Target Collaboration

Good Morning!

The Lilly Pulitzer new arrivals came out today.  I am loving these two dresses:

While I do love the dresses, I can't wait for all the printed tees and tanks to come out in a couple (?) months. I definitely live in shorts and tops during the spring/summer so they are more my thing.

I'm sure by now you've heard that the next collab at Target is with Lilly Pulitzer.  I was really surprised to see that some people were upset about this because they felt that the brand is exclusive and it cheapens it...  Huh?!  These are the same people that go nuts over the two yearly sales where everything is half off (or more), right?  
What do you think? 
  Are you going to go buy anything from the Target line?
My daughter and I plan on going the morning it hits stores to check out the scarves. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the line as they release more details and pictures.

Have a great day y'all!
-Erika-

No comments:

Post a Comment