Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Second Sunday and Vineyard Vines

This was a pretty laid back weekend. My husband and I were kid-free on Friday night and you know what we did? Picked up food at McDonald's and were asleep by 9:30.  Party animals.
My son was sick all day Saturday so when Sunday rolled around, I made a break for it by heading downtown for Second Sunday on King Street with my daughter and her friends.

We also had a chance to finally pop in the new Vineyard Vines store.
Y'all. I wanted everything.
We ran around like kids in a candy store looking at everything. Here are some of my favorites:

There were so many other fabulous things! I can't wait to go back!

Be sure to check out the Charleston Blog Society giveaway I'm a part of on Instagram.
 You can find that here!
For all the terms and conditions, check out my last post!

Have a great night y'all! 
If you're watching the Bachelor, who are you going for? TeamBecca or TeamWhitney?

 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun thing to do with your daughter!! I totally forgot that Charleston was getting a VV store (or even that Southerners knew what VV is haha). I will definitely have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete